[Rtk-users] scanner development problems

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Mar 21 16:46:55 CET 2016

Hi,
It seems to me that your window/level is not adjusted for visualization
which is not an RTK problem. What software do you use for visualization?
Try to find out how to adjust the contrast on it. I can't see from the
image you sent if there is a problem and what it is.
Regarding rings, I'm not sure it comes from the calibration, these are
probably due to defects in your projections. A simple solution is to
pass a median filter, e.g., with rtkmedian.
Simon