[Rtk-users] rtk.cxx imports real projection data

cong xu xucongim at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 07:29:13 CET 2022

Hello!

I am trying to use rtkfdk.cxx for CT reconstruction. The first step is to
import my real projection image through rtkprojectionreader. Since I am a
beginner, I am not familiar with this part of the code (below). Excuse me,
where should I enter the file address of the real projected image (720 tif
images) to be imported? Is it entered in the ggo file?

  // Projections reader

   using ReaderType = rtk::ProjectionsReader<OutputImageType>;

   rtk::SetProjectionsReaderFromGgo<ReaderType, args_info_rtkfdk>(reader,
args_info);