[Rtk-users] rtk.cxx imports real projection data

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Jan 20 09:33:14 CET 2022

Hi,
The idea of the the applications like rtkfdk.cxx is to use gengetopt, a
command line parser, to pass options. See for example
https://wiki.openrtk.org/index.php/RTK/Scripts/FDK
What is actually done for the projections reader is here
https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/blob/master/include/rtkGgoFunctions.h#L176-L270
but you don't have to use ggo, you can do it your own way.
Simon