[Rtk-users] Simulating geometric error on detector

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Nov 25 11:49:10 CET 2022

Hi,
There are three rotations to chose the orientation of the detector:
GantryAngle, InPlaneAngle and OutOfPlane. Any orientation can be set. If
you want a slant around the detector center, then a change in the
GantryAngle will imply a change in SourceToIsocenter, SourceToDetector
(both measured in the direction orthogonal to the detector) and
SourceOffsetX / ProjectionOffsetX. The geometry documentation should help:
http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/DocGeo3D.html
If you mind find it to set one detector position by setting the source
position, detector origin position and the u and v axes. See all the
different versions of AddProjection in the doxygen
<http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/classrtk_1_1ThreeDCircularProjectionGeometry.html>
.
Best regards,
Simon