[Rtk-users] Simulating geometric error on detector

gameboy514 at gmail.com gameboy514 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 22:44:36 CET 2022

Dear,

Thank you for your reply, but I still have a question.

I am trying to use Rtksimulatedgeometry which employs Addprojection. It supports in_angle and out_angle, which is clear.

There is also a parameter for gantry angle, but it does not seem that simulation of slant can be done by simply changing the gantry angle.

Left side of the figure is the schematic of simulation that I want which only slants the detector.

But if I perform the simulation as you suggest, the result that I will get would be like the right side of the figure.

To my understanding, the results of these two are not the same. (Slant degree itself is same, but in the perspective of distance reaching to side of the detector, it would be different.)

It would be appreciated to help me to simulate only the slant of the detector.

Regards,

Chang.