[Rtk-users] (no subject)

Alexandre alexandrecafarofr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 18:05:12 CEST 2022

Hello all,

When I want to reconstruct a CBCT from Elekta XVI projections I can do the
following, first define a geometry and then stack and process the .his
projections,

# Generate geometry.xml
os.system('./rtkelektasynergygeometry' +
          ' --xml ' + fraction_folder + '/_Frames.xml' +
          ' --output ' + fraction_folder + '/geometry.xml')

# Generate projection.mha
os.system('./rtkprojections' +
          ' --path ' + fraction_folder + '/' +
          ' --regexp .*.his ' +
          ' --output ' + fraction_folder + '/projections.mha' +

Do you know what is the preprocess of the projections with i0 ?

Log scale? clipping?

I would like to process the projections individually

Thank you very much