[Rtk-users] (no subject)

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Sep 28 21:25:24 CEST 2022

Hi,
The preprocessing is described with a graph at
http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/classrtk_1_1ProjectionsReader.html
Follow the Elekta path. I0 is used by
LUTbasedVariableI0RawToAttenuationImageFilter
<http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/classrtk_1_1LUTbasedVariableI0RawToAttenuationImageFilter.html>.
You can process the projection one by one but you should also apply
ElektaSynergyRawLookupTableImageFilter
<http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/classrtk_1_1ElektaSynergyRawLookupTableImageFilter.html>
before.
Simon