[Rtk-users] SPECT reconstruction issue

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Jun 27 10:17:45 CEST 2023

Hi,
I'm not sure we actually ever checked this but it's a good check. Are you
using attenuation correction? If not, I expect that the total number of
counts in one projection should be equal to the integral of the SPECT image
as this is the Radon transform model. So you may want to average the number
of counts and not sum it (i.e., divide 8E+6 by your number of projections).
Can you check this?
Simon