[Rtk-users] SPECT reconstruction issue

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Jun 27 16:29:49 CEST 2023

Please stick to the mailing list. The DivideImageFilter is part of OSEM so
that doesn't explain it. I did a quick test and that works for me:
rtksimulatedgeometry -n 100 -o g
rtkprojectshepploganphantom -g g -o proj.mha --spacing 1.5
rtkosem -p . -r proj.mha -v -o osem.mha -n 5 -g g --nprojpersubset 100
and I obtain 5.7e6 in the osem.mha file and 5.9e8 in the proj.mha file.