[Rtk-users] Fwd: How to put the DRR in the middle of the Image?

qod rec recqod at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 06:11:53 CET 2023

Hello!
I'm using the RTK geometry and the JosephForwardProjectionImageFilter to
generate a rotated DRR from a 3d CT.
For geometry, I set the outOfPlaneAngle = 90. to rotate the DRR.
I found that when I set sdd(source to detector distance) = 0, I can easily
get the DRR filling up the Image by setting the Image origin and spacing
being the same with the origin and spacing of the original CT.
But when I want the DRR to be like a clinical X-ray which means I need to
set the sid and sdd to a specific value, I found that the above Image
setting strategy failed to set the DRR filling up the image and also there
are some transitions that make the DRR not in the middle.
Are there any ways to decide the Image origin and spacing using the
specific sid and sdd?
Thank you!