[Rtk-users] Fwd: How to put the DRR in the middle of the Image?

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Nov 6 06:39:43 CET 2023

Hi,
Setting SDD to 0 means using a parallel beam. If SID and SDD are set to
specific values, the beam is divergent and you need to use the Thales
theorem to calculate the projections origin and spacing. For example, if
SID==1000 and SDD==2000, you need to double origin and spacing.
I hope it helps,
Simon