[Rtk-users] Compensation for object rotation off center

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Nov 17 07:35:11 CET 2023

Hi,
You need to adjust the geometry which is described here
<http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/DocGeo3D.html>. One of the most sensitive
parameters is probably DetectorOffsetX.
Adjusting these parameters requires a calibration procedure (see e.g.
doi.org/10.1088/0031-9155/45/11/327) or an auto calibration method (e.g.
doi.org/10.1109/TRPMS.2017.2734844).
Simon