[Rtk-users] Reconstruction of CBCT using FDK algorithm

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Oct 26 06:28:01 CEST 2023

Hi,
I don't think there is a "normal" direction. If you want to change the
orientation of the reconstructed volume, you can change the Direction of
the FDK input which can be done with --direction from the command line.
This parameter takes 9 values to describe the matrix orientating the image
in space.
Simon