[Rtk-users] Using rtkfdk to reconstruct CBCT

小哈 2310447681 at qq.com
Sun Oct 29 11:21:23 CET 2023

Hello,
I think RTK packets are very useful in reconstructing CBCT. When using the FDK algorithm with RTK packets, I encountered the following issues:
1.How should I set the parameters if I want to achieve a truncation frequency of 5 for reconstruction? What is the function of the Hann parameter?
2. For the reconstructed 3D image in mha format (512 * 256 * 512), I use simpleITK to read the code as follows:

Image=sitk ReadImage (path)
Vol=sitk GetArrayFromImage (image)

But the obtained three-dimensional array vol, but each value in the array is very small, is this normal? The results of the array are shown in the figure:

3. If I want to further denoise, scatter correct, and binarize the reconstructed image, how should I achieve it?
If you could help me, I would be very grateful. Thank you.