[Rtk-users] On the Reconstruction of CBCT

1721534574 at qq.com
Tue Oct 31 12:15:44 CET 2023

Hello,
I reconstructed the mha format file using the fdk algorithm in the RTK package. I read the file through simpleITK and obtained its corresponding 3D matrix through the GetArrayFromImage() function. However, it is clear that the values in the 3D matrix are not their corresponding CT values (hu). I would like to inquire about how to convert the 3D matrix obtained from GetArrayFromImage() to the 3D matrix of CT value (hu), what function should be used, or what calculations should be performed?

BR,
zou