[Rtk-users] 3D mesh points projection onto the DRR image plane

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Sep 28 09:50:08 CEST 2023

Hi,
The easiest is to use the projection matrices from the geometry object with
GetMatrix
<http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/classrtk_1_1ProjectionGeometry.html#ac848531d266395624ee8f1f328ae67d3>
which takes the projection number as a paramter or GetMatrices
<http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/classrtk_1_1ProjectionGeometry.html#aa00734aa99a710a163a0eb30334cbac7>
to get the full list. You can then multiply your 3D homogeneous coordinate
in image space (x,y,z,1) by multiplying it with the matrix to get the
homogenous projection coordinates (u,v,w) (so you get the actual 2D
coordinates (u/w, v/w)).
Simon