[Dcmlib] [Fwd: CREATIS CVS: gdcm jpr]

Jean-Pierre Roux jpr at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Jul 6 10:25:42 CEST 2005

Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

> JP,
>
>     Could you further detail on your comment ? What exactly do you
> mean by:
>
>        gdcmWarningMacro("in ParseDES : shouldn't get here !");
>     If I modify TestAllReadCompareDicom to turn DebugOn
> (gdcm::Debug::DebugOn). I gets tons of those message: ParseDES :
> shouldn't get here !

Well ...
That probabely means we performed some work we shouln't.
(we first ReadNextDocEntry, we 'discover' it's actually a BinEntry, we
LoadDocEntry (load its value), we try to add it to the DocEntrySet, for
some reason we cannot -key already present ?!-, we flag it as 'unused',
and we remove it.)
To avoid polluating your output, I comment out the line, and try to fix
the problem.

JPRx