[Dcmlib] Re: gdcm with BCB6

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Wed Jul 6 17:53:51 CEST 2005

Luca,

	[Could you CC dcmlib ML instead of doing personal email, thanks]

	Thanks again for your patch. I did apply it to the current gdcm CVS.
You should be all set now.

	As for the problem with vtk, could you send me your
VTK-bin/CMakeCache.txt file. Which version of VTK are you using ? Right
now this is kind of tricky to find a VTK version that works with gdcm.

You need VTK 4.4 to have mostly everything working (except test)
If you use VTK CVS, the new pipeline broke the work being done by Benoit
to disconnect pipeline (is this really worse it), so again the test does
not work...

	As a side note make sure you built VTK with VTK_USE_RENDERING ON,
otherwise you won't have any lib called: vtkRendering.lib (should be in
VTK-bin/bin).

Mathieu
Ps: Maybe we should also provide a patch for VTK 4.4, or directly a tarball.