[Dcmlib] Compiling simple application under windows

Derek Magee derekmagee at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 6 19:40:43 CEST 2005

I'm trying to compile a very simple application under MSVC.NET and I get the
error message:

c:\Creatis\gdcm\include\gdcm\gdcmCommon.h(22) : fatal error C1083: Cannot
open include file: 'gdcmConfigure.h': No such file or directory

Which is logical, as this file doesn't exist anywhere in the windows (v1.0)
distribution (or the unix one for that matter). Presumably this is
automatically created, but how? I've tried CMake on the sources and it
throws up errors.

Thanks a lot

Derek

P.S. The program is simply: