[Dcmlib] Compiling simple application under windows

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Wed Jul 6 19:46:10 CEST 2005

Derek,

	You really *really* want to use cmake in this case (unless you do an
install of gdcm). Also you don't want to do an in-source build, this
does not make sense.

	Anyway the file you are looking for is in the binary (or in the source
tree if you do in-source build). Look for gdcm-bin/gdcmConfigure.h

	If you use cmake you have to add the following line:

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(
   ${GDCM_BINARY_DIR}   # for gdcmConfigure.h
   )

HTH
Mathieu