[Dcmlib] new DicomDir syntax

Luca Picello luca.picello at libero.it
Wed Jul 13 21:18:40 CEST 2005

Hi all,
Syncronizing with today's CVS my code is not working anymore.
Its code is very easy and I wonder if you can help me on make it working
again.

gdcm::DicomDir *e1;
gdcm::DicomDirPatient *pa;

e1 = new gdcm::DicomDir( fold.c_str() , true ); // DEPRECATED OLD GDCM
SYNTAX

// NEW SYNTAX AS DESCRIBED IN ML BY JP:
e1 = new gdcm::DicomDir();
e1->SetDirectoryName(fold.c_str());

---

if( e1->IsReadable() )
 or
pa = e1->GetFirstPatient();
 now both fails!!

I do have also access violation error doing (because of failure):
  delete e1;

at: gdcmDicomDir.cxx at line 163 ( delete MetaElems; in
DicomDir::~DicomDir() )

thank you all,
Luca

ps: does anybody encoured my latest reported bug on halt on loading 2
datasets?
I can prepare a simple test when gdcm will be functional to me again...