[Dcmlib] 2D -> 3D

Olivier Stern olivier.stern at swing.be
Sat Jul 16 22:53:28 CEST 2005

All right ;-) Hope my english is understable ^^

I would like to know if it exits a class which transform a slices serie to a
3D volume (if it is possible) and if there’s no class, how to do it. This
question has certainly been asked but I couldn’t find any post in this sense
in the archive. In the same idea, how do we visualize a volume ? with vtk ?
I can’t understand how we can see the inside of the volume.

Thanks,

            Olivier

  _____