[Dcmlib] [Fwd: Images axial acquisition order]

Luca Picello luca.picello at libero.it
Sun Jul 17 09:14:40 CEST 2005

It's wonderful JP. I'd really like to help you more on writing the
sources but I may need some more docs.
About my latest problem here a screenshort where you can understand it well.
Here I rendered the volume with VTK but as you can see the X axis for
this patient is swapped left with right.

Information from one slice:

Patient Position        : HFS.
Patient Orientation        : L\P.

If you need it for testing pourposes, let me know.
Thanks,

Luca