[Dcmlib] 2D -> 3D

Luca Picello luca.picello at libero.it
Sun Jul 17 09:36:36 CEST 2005

I've just read latest message I sent and it may be I am still sleeping
but my English gets worst and worst... :-(
however, don't be ashamed: here only a few are English native speakers
but we all need it (to try at least) to communicate being an
international ML :-)
here my sources to search all the files in a directory.
it works with Borland C++ Builder only but if you use APIs, in windows
you can use findfirst/findnext from dir.h or FindFirstFile from
winbase.h, it is exactly the same. don't know in *nix ;-)

  TSearchRec sr;
  int iAttributes = 0;

  AnsiString folder;
  folder = dicom_folder;
  folder = folder + "\\*";

  dicom_reader->RemoveAllFileName();
  dicom_reader->AllowLookupTableOff();

  if (FindFirst(folder, iAttributes, sr) == 0)
  {
    do {
      char newFileDcm[MAX_PATH];
      strcpy( newFileDcm, dicom_folder );
      strcat( newFileDcm, "\\" );
      strcat( newFileDcm, sr.Name.c_str() );
      dicom_reader->AddFileName( newFileDcm );
    } while (FindNext(sr) == 0);
    FindClose(sr);
  }
  else
    return;

Please note that here I do not order files in any way. I did order via
the std::map class due of it's code writing speed but it's wrong. Look
for recent emails from JP. He is doing the right job!!

hope to be helpful,
Luca