[Dcmlib] compilation

olivier.stern at swing.be olivier.stern at swing.be
Fri Jul 22 15:39:18 CEST 2005

Hi,

I think I ve solved my trouble with  gdcmFile.h: No such file or directory. Instead of include \"gdcmFile.h\" I must include \"gdcm/gdcmFile.h\". I don't know why (juste because the .h files are installed in this directory)these files are there but... it seems ok with it. The trouble now (why is this computer not working correctly ?) is a warning I got during building of gdcm and that I find now (*** is deprecated). As it was a warning during compilation I didn't care about, but now, an error appear... er.. no in fact I also have an error after (-lgdcm not found). Is the warning important ? what about lgdcm ?

thx for your help,

    Olivier

Scanning CXX dependencies of exGrey2RGB.dir/exGrey2RGB.o
Building CXX object exGrey2RGB.dir/exGrey2RGB.o
/home/olivier/GDCM/Tfe/Recalage/exGrey2RGB.cxx: In function `int main(int, char**)':
/home/olivier/GDCM/Tfe/Recalage/exGrey2RGB.cxx:358: warning: `__comp_ctor' is deprecated (declared at /usr/local/include/gdcm/gdcmFileHelper.h:53)
Linking CXX executable exGrey2RGB
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgdcm
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [exGrey2RGB] Erreur 1
make[1]: *** [exGrey2RGB.dir/all] Erreur 2
make: *** [all] Erreur 2