[Dcmlib] compilation

Emmanuel Olart eolart at theralys.com
Fri Jul 22 16:54:33 CEST 2005

Hi,

Your problem is the same you got with you gdcm.h not found : the gdcm
library (libgdcm.so) is not in your library include path (eithier
$LD_LIBRARY_PATH or included inline in the link line :
-Lwherever_your_library_is -lgdcm instead of -lgdcm)

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgdcm   ---> the linker can't find the gdcm
library

Yours,
Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel OLART, IT Manager
*THERALYS*

Address : Bioparc, 60 av. Rockefeller, 69008 Lyon, France
+33 (0)4 26 23 05 05 (Phone)
+33 (0)4 26 23 05 06 (Fax)
Email : eolart at theralys.com <mailto:eolart at theralys.com>
THERALYS <http://www.theralys.com/>