[Dcmlib] Bug: Typo in gdcmFile::ProductVectorial

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Sat Jul 23 03:33:44 CEST 2005

Sean McInerney wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Attached is a patch for a typo in gdcmFile::ProductVectorial.
>
> I am also attaching a second patch (hack) for addressing the lack of
> powf() in some environments (notably Borland and Solaris, but probably
> others). Would it not be simpler (better) to use double precision math
> within the library as VTK has done recently? I cannot imagine single
> precision math offering much advantage WRT performance or memory usage
> (unless you are writing the results to a file).

Sean,

	Thanks a lot ! I am very glad users are also reviewing CVS code, this
is great !

	I did also switch to the pow function, I am pretty sure that a call to
a function is slower than any inline function we could write. Anyway we
could always rewrite it if this is a bottleneck. And as you said this is
an intermediate result so it should not have any effect on the file we
are writting.

Thanks again
Mathieu

Ps: Manu you may need to check your version at Theralys.