[Dcmlib] Bug: Typo in gdcmFile::ProductVectorial

Sean McInerney seanm at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Sat Jul 23 00:52:24 CEST 2005

Hi All,

Attached is a patch for a typo in gdcmFile::ProductVectorial.

I am also attaching a second patch (hack) for addressing the lack of
powf() in some environments (notably Borland and Solaris, but probably
others). Would it not be simpler (better) to use double precision math
within the library as VTK has done recently? I cannot imagine single
precision math offering much advantage WRT performance or memory usage
(unless you are writing the results to a file).

-Sean