[Dcmlib] dummy project

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Wed Jul 27 02:40:25 CEST 2005

Ok Olivier,

	I don't know how to say that, but really ... I am giving up. I have no
clue why you are having so many problems... this drive me nuts.

	As a side note -eventhough I understand your frustration- you are not
giving me a lot of details on your installation. Give me all the
instruction you are doing (there is a script command pretty usefull for
that which I *really* recommend ).

Mathieu