[Dcmlib] dummy project

Jean-Michel Rouet jean-michel.rouet at philips.com
Wed Jul 27 08:08:43 CEST 2005

Hello,

Have you any whitespace in your gdcm instalation path ???
I'm really wondering what is the content of your GDCM_USE_FILE here.

Can you empty your /home/olivier/Projets/Tmp/dummy-gcc directory, and add
a line
like
MESSAGE(STATUS "value of GDCM_USE_FILE: ${GDCM_USE_FILE}")
just before the INCLUDE line

so that your CMakeLists.txt looks like:
#################################
FIND_PACKAGE(GDCM REQUIRED)

# Import all settings
MESSAGE(STATUS "value of GDCM_USE_FILE: ${GDCM_USE_FILE}")
INCLUDE(${GDCM_USE_FILE})

IF(GDCM_FOUND)
   ADD_EXECUTABLE(dummy dummy.cxx)
   TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(dummy gdcm)
ENDIF(GDCM_FOUND)

Then when executing ccmake, you should see something like:
-- Check for working C compiler: gcc -- works
-- Check for working CXX compiler: c++ -- works
-- value of GDCM_USE_FILE: /home/olivier/Projets/gdcm/src/GDCMUse.cmake
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /home/olivier/Projets/Tmp/dummy-gcc

just my two cents.
JM