[Dcmlib] Normal Position

olivier.stern at swing.be olivier.stern at swing.be
Fri Jul 29 16:51:34 CEST 2005

> are you sure that the uid string is really identical to the one you have
> passed in to the GetCoherentFileList() method?

I think so, I'll verify the code. But something is sure: 0020 000e is where I take the info !

Another question: I've looked to the code of OrderFileList() and you calculate the normal position to know the distance. What is exactly the difference between the normal position and the coordinate you get from the file (or what is the normal position) ? why the distance is not calculate with the geometric formula: sqrt( (Px-Pox)² + (Py-Poy)² + (Pz-Poz)² )
where Po is the center of reference.

Olivier