[users at ionimaging] Ion Imaging Workshop during PTCOG - update

Nils Krah nils.krah at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Sat Apr 27 14:21:03 CEST 2019

Dear all,
preparation for the ion imaging workshop on June 11 in Manchester during the PTCOG week is progressing.

And ... we now have a nice little logo  - go check it out:
https://ionimaging.sciencesconf.org

There is also a direct link from the “programme” menu of the PTCOG website (https://ptcog58.org) to the workshop homepage. In this way, we hope to reach PTCOG attendees who are interested, but who do not generally follow the small ion imaging research community. Help further spreading the word by forwarding the info to colleagues.

Finally, a kind request from our side:
For your convenience, we have chosen a submission deadline quite close to the workshop this year. Nonetheless, if you already know that you will present something, we would appreciate if you could drop us a quick line already now, so we can begin arranging the programme in more detail. Thanks!

Best wishes to everyone on behalf of the organisation committee
Nils

PS: For those attending ESTRO, enjoy the conference!