[users at ionimaging] Data sharing of pRad images

卓奕均 iccho at nkust.edu.tw
Fri Apr 12 15:42:57 CEST 2019

*Dear Dr. DeJong*

*Thank you for kindly share the data of your work. I am a researcher at
National Kaohsiung University of Science and Technology, Taiwan.  We
cooperate with the chang gung hospital proton center to develop the proton
imaging system on their Sumitomo treatment system. I am very interested in
your work, so please send me a copy of your data? thank you*

*Best regard *

*I-Chun Cho*

Fritz DeJongh <fritz.dejongh at protonvda.com> 於 2019年4月6日 週六 上午1:19寫道:

--