Welcome to the CreaTools home page!
The CreaTools are a suite of medical image processing and visualization software and development tools. They are developed by CREATIS, a research unit with extensive experience in the medical image processing field. The CreaTools are open-source (read the license) and cross-platform (Windows, Linux, MacOSX).
The CreaTools are a set of tools designed to meet both the needs of the end-users (physicians, students or researchers) and of the developers. Therefore the CreaTools provide:
- Ready-to-use end-user applications (image tools) for medical image visualization and processing (filtering, contouring, etc.)
- A development environment (developer tools) allowing
- students and researchers to easily create their own applications based on the existing components
- developers to manage their projects, develop new modules and even participate to the CreaTools development
- Ready-to-use components, as well as high and low level libraries that you can use in your own developments
The CreaTools are referenced by the project PLUME-FEATHER
Eduardo Davila (Eduardo.Davila@creatis.insa-lyon.fr)
Sorina Caramasu Pop (email@example.com)
Jean-Pierre Roux (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Claire Mouton (email@example.com)
Maciej Orkisz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Marcela Hernandez (email@example.com)