[Dcmlib] can't compile with choosing VTK_DIR

Benoit Regrain benoit.regrain at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Nov 10 14:19:54 CET 2004

Hi,

To compile the Test/ShowDicom.cxx, you must have a VTK version dating at least of the february 2004.
But this code is only a test for gdcm. If you want to use vtkGdcmReader, you don't need to compile this file.
A simple (but bad) solution is to comment all the code in the main and return 0. So, all in gdcm will compile

Benoit