[Dcmlib] Polls: two different mailing list vs changing habits

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Mon Jun 27 16:41:49 CEST 2005

Hello,

	As David Witten raised the issue: this is extremely hard for a
non-native french speaker to follow what is going on the gdcm mailing
list. The issue has been raised by the past and the solution was simply
for the core dev to start raising issue/or simply discussing to speak in
english. Unfortunately this has not been followed by everyone (I include
myself in).

	The question is how does other people feel like to start speaking
-almost- exclusively in english ? Or as Benoit suggested to have two
differents mailing list ?

	I would be in favor of solution #1, since I believe there would be
redundancy of information in between the two lists (I hate duplicate work!).

How do other people feel like ?