[Dcmlib] Polls: two different mailing list vs changing habits

Jean-Pierre Roux jpr at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Jun 27 17:16:20 CEST 2005

Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

> Hello,
>
>     As David Witten raised the issue: this is extremely hard for a
> non-native french speaker to follow what is going on the gdcm mailing
> list. The issue has been raised by the past and the solution was
> simply for the core dev to start raising issue/or simply discussing to
> speak in english.

Hi, everybody.

While gdcm was only used by a few friends, located in Lyon, France, I
would have feell silly to use English language to talk with my office
neighbour ...

Since a lot of non french speaking people now uses gdcm -and read the
ML-, I think we *have* to use english language.
And I do agree with you that 2 ML would be a waste of time!

Some gdcm developers don't really master English language, so I'll
suggest Creatis Head to send them and follow english courses, in September.
(not joking)
Jean-Pierre Roux