[Dcmlib] Image Orientation adjustment problem

jiafucang jiafucang at asisz.com
Sun Jan 15 03:05:10 CET 2006

Hello, everyone,

I am using GDCM as a perfect tool to do image conversion. But I encounter a
problem on image orientation. In the current image orientation solver, there
are six orientations including both head and heart. I scanned a head DTI
image which has 30 degree rotation from axial plane. And GDCM adjust the
image as "Heart Coronal" orientation. If there is a way to compare the
orientation only in head or heart, as what the image is, probably this
problem do not occur. But this seems also a hard problem only considering
the DICOM header.
Any good suggestions?

Best,
Fucang