[Dcmlib] DICOM Programming

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 16:16:41 CEST 2006

Wow ! I am actually very impressed you managed to write a c lib to
read DICOM file. How long did it took you ?
Anyway I was asking this question simply because I work with a group
that is also dealing with DWI and they are using GDCM.

http://www.na-mic.org/Wiki/images/7/77/SlicerTraining9_DTI-FromDicomToNrrd.ppt
http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/NAMIC_Wiki:DTI:DICOM_for_DWI_and_DTI

If would like to get started with GDCM, feel free to ask any question
at: dcmlib at creatis.insa-lyon.fr

Regards,
Mathieu