[Rtk-users] bright circle on the reconstructed image

Howard lomahu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 19:03:52 CEST 2014

Hi Cyril,

I am testing SART reconstruction according to what you described,
specifying dimension, spacing and origin:

rtksart \
   --geometry varianGeometry \
   --regexp .*.hnd \
   --path ../Scan0 \
   --output sart_rec.mha \
   --verbose \
   --spacing 2.0\
   --dimension 128,100,128 \
   --origin -127.5,-99,-127.5

but the reconstruction gave a plain image with no object/contrast. I
checked the grayscale values on the reconstructed images and did see they
ranged from -1.78 to 3 (this may not be precise but give you some idea). I
tried to adjust window level but couldn't see any contrast. I must miss
something here. Please advise. Thanks!

-howard