Analysis, design and development of advanced research technologies, especially Cardiac MRI Software.
|E-mail at CREATISemail@example.com|
INSA LYON Bâtiment Blaise Pascal, 7 Avenue Jean Capelle
69621, Villeurbanne Cedex
|Telephone||+33 (0) 4 72 43 82 58|
- The Human Heart Project provides a single point of reference to medical data and applications software for cardiac imaging. This enables research teams to easily and rapidly share data, test computational methods and enhance collaboration around heart imaging and analysis.
- MOSIFAH, multimodal and multiscale modeling and simulation of the fiber architecture of the human heart.
- 3DStrain, multimodal quantification and validation of 3D regional myocardial function.
- VIP for VPH, execution of medical image simulation workflows on DEISA through workflow interoperability between the Virtual Imaging Platform and the VPH toolkit.
- CMRDiffTools, a simple and easy-to-use OsiriX/Horos plug-in for analysing Cardiac Diffusion MR (CDMR) images.
- C-Diffusion, framework for cardiac diffusion MRI processing and analysis.
- inTag, myocardial strain analysis from tagged MR sequences.
- CMRSegTools, myocardial segmentation, quantification of myocardial infarct size.
- cpPlugins, a top-level framework to encapsulate and manage pipelines based on the Insight Segmentation and Registration Toolkit - ITK, The Visualization Toolkit - VTK and Qt.